At Container Supply, Inc. we pride ourselves in fulfilling our customers’
needs while maintaining our customers’ privacy. The information collected
about you on this site is for processing orders and to provide you with
a pleasant shopping experience. We again state that we value our customers’
privacy and would not make any information available to a third party
without written consent from our customers. Read further for more information
about our commitment to our customers’ privacy.
Why do we need this information and what is the information used for?
- To process an order we need your name, email address, mailing address, credit card
number, and expiration date. This information is secured according to the strictest
standards of security and confidentiality.
- When you sign up for newsletters or download certain software or plug-ins from
this site, only your e-mail address is required.
Who will have access to the information collected on this site?
- Only our company’s employees who have been trained to handle information will have
access to any information collected on this site.
What about Cookies?
- Cookies are used in this site to increase the speed of navigation through the site.
- Cookies are also used to keep track of the items that can custom your trip
through our site to your interest.
- Cookies can also store information so your next trip through the site some information
will be remembered so you do not have to enter the information again.
What about external links?
- We are not responsible for the content or information collected at other web sites.
- We strongly suggest that you read the privacy statement of that web site
before you enter any information as you did at our site.
What about children?
- We do not knowingly request any information from a minor nor do we extend this
information to any third party without the written consent from the minor’s parents.
- We do not provide any links to webs sites that are not suitable for children.
- We suggest that parents share in their children’s experience on the Internet to
protect their children’s privacy. The best protection for children’s privacy is
Would you ever hand out any information without written permission?
- The only time information is ever given out with the consent of the person is if legally
our company was required to do so by subpoena or to be compliant with a government agency.
We hope that everyone’s trip through our web site is enjoyable. We will do our
best to insure the privacy of our customers stays that way, PRIVATE.